
Don't you just love prezzie's in the mail? Next to long newsy letters from fam. or friends (which have become extinct thanks to e-mail) - I cant think of anything more fun! I had a good mail day this weekend - I got some fun papers that I ordered (the "Play" line from American Crafts - can't find those around here) and some ribbon and ghost letters that I found on clearance at heidiswapp.com. These are the "Rhyme" ones, and they are just the cutest thing I've ever seen! I had some of the brown ribbon before, and have used up ever last bit of it, might as well have more! I also got some Mickey flip flops from Avon. (I got the bags last time, so I might as well have the matching shoes - right? Scrapbooks etc. has taken over for Scrapbook Answers which went out of print before my subscription was up - I'm liking this one, might have to switch over from CK!....what's fun about this issue is that they have used a lot of these papers that I just got!!....how crazy is that?
I love good mail days!
*Sorry for the repeat from my other blog - this one seemed applicable to both places!)

1 comment:
gret stuff Pat
Post a Comment