Friday, April 13, 2007

Whew!

It's been a busy week - pretty sad when 1 card and 1 layout a week is overwhelming (blush blush) But I've had a lot of other stuff on my mind (things at work aren't good) and kids in & out all week, so I refuse to feel bad about that!

It's taken me all week to come up with a plan for this week's Sprin Fling challenge on MFS - so many requirements, it took me a while to figure out how to put them all together, but here's what I came up with:




We were to use elements from 3 different sample layouts, as well as at least 4 different patterned papers, and "bling!"
Too many instructions confuse me a bit! Ha ha! But it's been fun trying to work outside my usual box.

This is the card I made for Di Hickman's sketch blog this week - it looked so much better in my head than it does in real life, but oh well!....it's done!

No comments: