Friday, June 22, 2007

Blog Challenge Card



This one is for a challenge from lilybean's blog.
A friendship themed card with polka dots, ribbon, buttons, chipboard (the heart.)

I used BG papers, AMM buttons, SU ribbon and metal lable holder, Jenni Bowlin journaling tag.
Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

BEAUTIFUL card!

Bety :)

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I really love this!
Melissa

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I adore this card. Gorgeous colors and such a great design!

Leigh said...

I love this card.

Daniela Dobson said...

This is beautiful :)

Alhambra Club said...

This card is adorable, love the colors on it. This was a fun challenge

Sarah said...

What a lovely card! Fab papers!

mum-on-the-run said...

Beautiful card!!

Benga said...

wow! luv that circle and the stitching, lovely card!

Anonymous said...

Very awesome card--just beautiful. Linda

Anonymous said...

I love your card! So great, so many elements well put together!

Debbie G said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

C-dawg and the Pound Puppies said...

We love your card too! And your blog! It's going on our "favorite's".

Courtney & Paige

Lucy Chesna said...

thats just beautiful