
I shouldn't have done this again, but I did...Lilybean's card challenge.
Since there are so many July birthdays in my family - how could I resist?
(Please don't mind all the clutter in the background...)
This one was a real challenge - she wanted the color red, a food item, a star and some bling. Not easy to combine into one card (at least for me...rolling eyes.)
Just for fun here's my birthday list for this month:
Me - the 1st
my dad - the 3rd
a brother in law - the 4th
a nephew - the 5th
my daughter - the 7th
a sister in law - the 13th
and antother sister in law - the 17th
my daughter in law's father - the 24th
Whew!
Ooops! I forgot to mention - I used a Di Hickman sketch for this card!

1 comment:
this is lovely too ! We have a busy time with birthdays in July also ! mine are mostly men though.....groan
Post a Comment