With going to college, working every weekend, and living with the grumpy in-laws (us) in between, (not to mention her losing a father and gaining a "step") it can't have been easy, but they are still hanging in there, and hopefully enjoying life.
Best wishes, and Happy rest of your lives!
Mom :)

The kids took this photo with my camera at one of our family gatherings earlier this Summer (very convenient)...and the papers are some scraps that Libby gave me from one of her projects (Daisy D's I think...) she knows I horde them. LOL!
The "years" stickers are also Daisy D's. The rub on is Basic Grey, and the chipboard number '2' is from All My Memories.
(I found this idea in the June issue of "Cardmaking" magazine)
*The sweet ladies over at Scrapbooks.com kindly picked this page for their layout of the week for the week of 8/11. Thanks girls!
.

2 comments:
Hi Pat! I absolutely love this page -- especially the picture of my "little" Libby and Brad. They are lucky to have someone who makes their special memories mean something in an artistic way!
Pat,
Congrats on your lovely layout being picked as the layout of the week! It's fabulous!
Thanks for linking my blog to yours. I've seen you comment on the Bo Bunny Blog. It's fun to read about you!
Have a good one! Amber Packer
Post a Comment