Friday, September 12, 2008

Celebrate Friendship

The older I get, the more I realize how important friends are in my life, and one of my biggest regrets has been that I haven't kept in touch with so many of them from my past.

This past week, I found and contacted a dear friend from my early college days, and have exchanged a few emails with her.
What an amazing joy to reminisce on old times, and get caught up to date on her life! It was a total surprise to find out that at one point we were living in the same little town - and we never ran into each other! How crazy is that?

Just a little reminder that life is short and friends are a gift and should be cherished...

This card was a bit of an experiment - I often tend to over-think things, when sometimes simple is best.

The paper is Basic Grey, I used a pre-made tag and stamped it with Stampinup stamps.
(The ribbon is also Stampinup)
:)

No comments: