I've seen so many pretty Christmas decorations around using chocolate browns lately, that I was inspired to try that. The only problem was that these dark colors are hard to photograph well - this was the best shot I could get:

I used Basic Grey "Wassail" papers for this, and the snowflake is Making Memories. The Merry Christmas rub-on is Imaginisce.
This one is for the "shaped card" category:

I used some of that awesome new Bazzill polka-dot embossed cardstock, snowmen from Sandylion, and the tree was made with a Quickutz die. I added some chalks just for shading/highlighting.
Thanks for looking!
(BTW - I made it through round one!)
.

2 comments:
I adore the snowglobe card! What a "cool" idea...
This just rocks...can you do a tutorial on this chica...I would love to do one :)
congrats on making round one...I knew you would do it
Post a Comment