Monday, January 26, 2009

Refurbished

It's been a while since I mixed things up around here, so I thought some redecorating was in order. You know what they say - A change is as good as a rest, or something like that...
Hope you like the new look!

This past week was my Stampinup card exchange. I put this one together for my contribution. All supplies used are Stampinup (of course!)

It's time for CHA Winter - I love this time of year, because everyone is releasing new lines all at once. It's fun visiting all the different manufacturer's blogs and getting to see sneak peeks of it all!
A few favorites so far? (Click on the name to see the peeks)

Melissa Frances
Basic Grey (I like the Wisteria and Bittersweet lines, as well as the embellishments)
Making Memories
Queen & Co.
...and Prima

If I see anything else that I fall in love with, I'll let you know! :)
.

1 comment: