Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Almost done...

With wedding flowers - whew! ...can't wait!
All that's left is the bridal bouquet.
Hoping beyond hope that I don't mess it up - I would hate to be to blame for messing up all the wedding photos!

I attended the Scrapbook USA Expo in SLC last weekend. My daughter in law and her fun sister took me. It's become a bit of a tradition and we had a great time - I came back with some fun new toys that have inspired me (and are begging me) to get back into the game...
I actually took a break to scrap yesterday! I will post photos as soon as I have time to do the journaling, and soon I'll have the latest card from Lucy's March sketch as well, but for now - back to finish that bouquet...

Have a great day!


(Bridesmaids bouquets)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

how very pretty! can't wait to see what you've scrapped this week too! you should be getting a kit in the mail very soon too!

Lucy Chesna said...

beautiful