Don't have much I can share at the moment, but I do have this one little card I put together this week.
The UPS man brought me some Basic Grey June Bug papers, and I've been playing with them.
I'm thinking that these papers would be so much fun matched up with some retro '50's type graphics. Haven't found any yet, but I'm still on the prowl.
I'll probably be adding some to this, as soon as I find it -
(It definitely needs something...)
Anyway...

This gorgeous ribbon (and the linen thread) is from Stampinup, and the buttons are All My Memories.
Okay - - -
Bonus card!
I was saving this one for the first of the month (MSW sketch), but I just got word the sketch has changed, so I guess I can go ahead and share this one after all...
These papers (and the bird cage rub-on) are also Basic Grey - they are from the Porcelain collection. I love the colors - they are so feminine and "girlie!" Fun stuff.
This ribbon is also Stampinup, and the text rub-on is from Melissa Frances.
(AMM button.)
I have been asked to stay on for another 6 months for Lucy's "My Sketch World" Design Team. I have an official title and everything (Card Sketch Design Diva).
I know, it's a mouthful! But I'm excited - it's a fun job, and Lucy has a great blog and a nice little forum - check it out sometime!
Can you believe Summer is 2/3rds over?
.

No comments:
Post a Comment