But in my case, I'm just going to call it catching up.
I had decided not to use this blog anymore, because I just haven't been that creative for a long while - but keeping it open has its advantages, (namely, all my favorite links are listed here,) so what the heck? If you can take the long periods of silence, so can I.
Projects I've been working on recently:
I made this little album for my daughter's best friend for a graduation gift.
She's been a part of our family for almost as long as my daughter has - so a mere graduation card just didn't seem like enough...

I had the hardest time deciding what to do for her - then it occurred to me that I had all these photos of times that she had spent with our family - and voila! ...the idea was born.




I only hope that she can recognize the heart-felt sentiment that comes with it - she means a lot to us.
Speaking of graduation - Just a couple of grad cards that I made for family members this year (including my youngest.)


...And a little recipe book I made for my daughter to take with her when she goes away to college this fall. I'll fill it with all her favorite recipes from home...

And, a few other cards I made recently, just because I wanted to...

That brings us up to date - I hope that isn't it for the Summer, but it very well could be...
'Till next time :-)
.

1 comment:
Hey there Pat,
Blogs certainly have thier advantages!! I am glad you are keeping yours going!
Your album looks great!!
Post a Comment