Someone left a little device on my computer desk, so I thought I'd give it a try - what have I got to loose after all? Don't know what this thing's called, but you insert camera card and plug it in - instant download.
Amazingly, it worked. And just in time - I had lots of time off this week, so I've been playing with some Christmas gifts that had yet to be opened.
Just a few little cards to share with you...
Firstly, some Valentines I made with my gran's in mind.
This one is for my little gremlin Ellie (She's unique and not conventional in any way.)

This one is for Millie-Moo.
She was over one day (a couple of years ago,) when I told her I was going to leave for a bit to go to a Quickutz warehouse sale.
She pleaded to come with me, so we loaded up and went - just the 2 of us.
We had a fun day. She enjoyed looking at all the fun shapes (and was very patient with grandma as she made the rounds more than once.)
I rewarded her patience by treating her to lunch at one of my favorite teenage hangouts.
She still remembers the stories I told her as we sat there.
(Hey, somebody's got to document granny's life...)
She picked out this dress die that day. This is the first occasion I've had to use it.
I'm hoping she'll view the card not only as a sign of grandma's love, but also as a reminder of a fun day we spent together.

This one is for Miss Jane (Arilie)

I made these two to try out the Martha Stewart doilies I recently got in the mail.
I've been looking for them forever, and finally found some on ebay...


I've had these cute owls (K&Company) in my stash forever, time to do something with them or give them away...

My oldest daughter hates Valentines. I was thinking of her when I put this one together... (Looking for some rhinestone hearts to add some bling.)

That's the sum total of my creating to date - that should do me for another 6 months... right? (LOL)
.
*All papers excepting the butterfly card and the Red Queen card are Basic Grey - butterfly dimensional sticker and paper: K&Co.) Red floral paper and oval tag on the dress card are from SEI.
The Red Queen cut-out is Graphic 45, the candelabra sticker, Martha Stewart, papers Die Cuts With a View. The felt heart stickers are from JoAnn's Fabrics.
Ribbons from my stash.
.

2 comments:
Glad you're back! (I check every week you know :-) Rachel
You do? Oh my goodness, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long!
I'll try to do better...
(And Thanks!)
Post a Comment