Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gothic Romance

Valentines is an opportunity to to continue an ongoing love affair - with Black & White. Yum, my favorite combination. Add a pop of red for drama, and I am in love!

...Just being silly, but truly, it is my favorite.

Just a couple of Valentines today - I found a sketch online that inspired this one. I wish I could remember where... But it reminded me of a tuxedo, so that's how I used it.

This one was for my darling daughter. You'd have to know her - trust me, it's perfect. :-)

That's all this week - taking time off to read...
.

2 comments:

BAHGL said...

I don't think your cards are gothic, I think they are GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE black white and red!

Lucy Chesna said...

they are just beautiful as always and I miss you over at my board...get over ther will you..lol here is the link http://www.mysketchworld.com and click on the forum..smooches