I did 26 scrapbook pages, 10 cards, a mini album, plus I read 5 novels.
I know, I'm a little amazed myself! LOL!
What's more, all those pages ran me up a total cost of about $8.00.
I had to buy adhesive and a few sheets of card stock, but all other supplies came out of my stash.
Feeling rather good about that...
Here are a few more Valentines I put together - I totally fell in love with these papers! I'll have to stock up on them when the paychecks start coming again. :-)
(I got called back to work last week.)
I'll probably add some little rub-on sentiments before I give them away...
Someone introduced me to Pintrest this week, so if I seem to drop off the face of the earth, look for me there - that's probably where I am!
(It's so addicting!)
.

1 comment:
Lovely cards! Your monthly tally is more than I've managed in the last year btw! Rachel
Post a Comment