Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Things

I had a busy week last week, visiting with family members. It is SO sad and depressing when they leave though... I got myself busy with some projects, to occupy my time and improve my craft room for future guests. Created this banner to hang over the window - inspiration and decoration rolled into one little project... ...I'm calling that room my "heavenly peace" room, so it's somehow appropriate - no? Also, I started some cards for my grand girls for Easter - had a little trouble designing them, so much so, that I missed the holiday completely - however, they are springy and fun-ish, and will work for my girlies anytime... The sun is shining - it's another beautiful day - off to clean up and go for a walk... .

2 comments:

Mahubble said...

We miss you, Pat. Hope you're having fun!

Anne

rachfishop said...

I love that card with the flowers and the fence!