Monday, September 9, 2013

Encore

I know it hasn't been a year yet, but I'm back again - already. Ha ha. I made a trip home over Labor Day weekend, and while I was there, picked up some cute and fun Halloween papers.
I am completely addicted to 6 x 6 paper pads. They are so perfect for card making, and the designs are scaled down to fit the paper size. Couldn't be better! The Doodle Bug one is a favorite - love the colors and the playful designs...
For this one I added a cute little cut out from Graphic 45, and the wheel is from Echo Park - something I've had for a while and been dying to use...
This last one is a little "creepier." I used the Echo Park papers, the cut out label is from Teresa Collins.
Check back again, I'm not through playing yet. :-) .

4 comments:

rachfishop said...

Goodness, how lovely to be able to pop over to Utah and fill up at the scrapbook stores there! You have no idea how wonderful that sounds to a Brit :-) DD is on fire to go to the USA so she can go to... wait for it... WALMART!

Love the new cards, Graphic 45 paper is so good for cards...

Rachel

Scrapworthy said...

You should truly come on over - there aren't as many good scrappy stores as there used to be, but I have a pretty nice one in my home town...

Walmart? Really? Wow, I don't even know what to say to that - except please don't base your opinion of American culture on anything you see there!

rachfishop said...

We're saving up at the moment! I actually really fancied Nevada (for the Burning Man festival) or Utah / Arizona for the geology - but I think I'm outvoted by those who want to go to Florida or California...

Scrapworthy said...

Burning man is a much bigger to-do than I ever thought, I've seen some interesting footage about it, (although I've never been. :-)

Utah has some really amazing national parks - Zion, Bryce - and I love Moab (Arches.) ...Just putting in a plug for my home state.

Lots to see in Florida and California too. Enjoy!