Monday, April 7, 2014

Mini Album & Box

I have a lot of time to kill, so I spend a lot of time admiring pretty things on Pinterest, Tumblr, Etsy and various other fun sites where the crafty people hang out. Recently I found and fell in love with this mini album with matching box by Betriz Jennings:
I had lots of crafting time on my hands, and a little paper mache box in my stash, so why not try to do something similar? I searched through all my papers, and found something that rather astounded me - I love this style - most of the things I've saved on Pinterest are like this, but if that is the case, why don't I own any papers of this type? Really? So, I had to adjust my project to use what I had on hand, so I made mine in kind of a medieval fairy-tale style...
I wanted to add more embellishments, (and still might,) but these papers (DCWV Once Upon a Time series) are embossed with glitter, so they really didn't need much more.
Really fun and inexpensive project. :-) .

2 comments:

DebbieP said...

I love it Pat. So pretty!

rachfishop said...

That's gorgeous!