I had been wanting to do a layout about the gingerbread house that my grandaughter and I made together, but just couldn't come up with an idea for it, so when I saw Yvonne's sketch challenge on her blog (http://designsbyyvonne.blogspot.com/) I knew it would be perfect! I plan to add some hidden journaling behind the photo - I was so impressed with how well Arilie did helping with this house - she just may be the first "crafty" female child in this family! I'm so glad that I insisted on getting this photo too - because during the night, the dog ate our work!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Sketch Challenge
I had been wanting to do a layout about the gingerbread house that my grandaughter and I made together, but just couldn't come up with an idea for it, so when I saw Yvonne's sketch challenge on her blog (http://designsbyyvonne.blogspot.com/) I knew it would be perfect! I plan to add some hidden journaling behind the photo - I was so impressed with how well Arilie did helping with this house - she just may be the first "crafty" female child in this family! I'm so glad that I insisted on getting this photo too - because during the night, the dog ate our work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
love that layout! and oh my gosh!!!! i didn't know you were in the basic grey gallery! i just checked it out and granny you are on fire!!!
you have so many pretty things in their gallery!
awesome girlie..congrats on the grey gallery and I love the layout
Awesome Congrats on being at the BG gallery...
great layout!
Post a Comment