These first 2 are for Lillybean's blog challenge - love her little spot for inspiration! The challenge this time was to:
Create a HOLIDAY card using the following:
1. Chipboard
2. Rubon
3. Buttons
4. Glitter
5. Ribbon
6. And, polka-dots of course!
The rest are just because once I get started with a new batch of Basic Grey papers, it's really hard to stop! LOL! (I so need to work on my photo skills!)
Thanks for peeking!

5 comments:
Very nice! Looks like you had so much fun :)
those are gorgeous! i am sooooo gonna have to check out lilybeans blog! you rock granny!
How cute, cute, cute, and more CUTENESS---these are all just beautiful and sweet in every way! I am so impressed and happy you've shared them with me!
Thanks for playing along!
Melissa
Wow...love 'em all!
Oh my goodness!! These are just gorgeous!! I admire GREAT card creators... awesome job my friend!
Hugs!
Janice
Post a Comment