Monday, November 26, 2007

Come Back When You Grow Up Girl....

Today I finished a layout that's been in the works for a while - DD's homecoming dance photos from September. She picked out these Paper Loft papers when I took her to the Scrapbook expo with me a couple of months ago.
That song goes through my head whenever I look at this one because before I could even finish it, she broke up with this boy and now she never wants to see this page again!
My baby's very first heartbreak. Ah well, life goes on!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

beautiful page as always granny!! first breakups/heartaches are hard! soooooo glad i don't have to go through that again!

Melissa Ullmann said...

Great Layout Pat! Regardless of the situation...someday she will look back at it with smiles!

Tracey Taylor said...

Breakups are hard! This is a gorgeous LO just the same, though.