I got the mini calendar sheets from elle's studio at etsy.com. They were the perfect size for this project! These are just random photos of things we did through the year this year - I tried to get a photo of each family member on their birthday month too.
(See the remaining months in the post below)



May is our anniversary month, and this is our favorite place to spend it - guess you could call this one "Love on the Rocks" Ha ha!





I got a sweet RAK in the mail yesterday from my friend Jaime. She had a challenge on her blog - I forgot I'd signed on for it until I went to read it, and saw the announcement! I can't wait to play with this stuff, it's so pretty! Thanks Jaime!

2 comments:
LOVE the calendar!! it is awesome!!!
I love love love the calendar
Post a Comment