Saturday, December 15, 2007

This week's project *Updated*

I've been working on hubby's desk calendar this week. I made him one once, and since then he expects one every year. This time I got one of these (except mine's for a 6x6 - I don't see that one today...) Usually I do this one (the 6x6 one on the top, where the page and the calendar are side by side) the new one will take up a lot less desk space - I think hubby will be happy.
I've got 5 months done so far - stay tuned, I can't wait to show you!

A little frustrated today, I just lack a couple of finishing touches on a few of the pages, and nobody here in town has what I need! Hubby will be home soon, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. I tried to photograph the pages I have done (my scanner isn't working), but they didn't turn out well. Must not be my day!
....here's a little sneaky of how it will look finished. I thought about tying ribbons across the top, but I think hubby would think that was too "foofy."
Anyway - ta da!

Here are a few of the pages that are done:


2 comments:

Jaime said...

can't wait to see it!! are you done yet?? LOL

Melissa Ullmann said...

WOW Pat.......you have been busy! I love that calendar! Wanna make one for me too?? lol