For this one, I used Making Memories papers and rub-on, Prima flowers, All My Memories buttons, Stampinup linen thread, and I believe the lace is also Prima (but I can't be certain) I had fun doing this one - I've never played with flowers quite this large before. Enjoy!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Lucy's April Card Sketch
I can finally post my sample for Lucy's April card sketch - I think my "sneak peek" went up way too early, I'd almost forgotten about it! Anyway, here it is; you can find the sketch here:

For this one, I used Making Memories papers and rub-on, Prima flowers, All My Memories buttons, Stampinup linen thread, and I believe the lace is also Prima (but I can't be certain) I had fun doing this one - I've never played with flowers quite this large before. Enjoy!
For this one, I used Making Memories papers and rub-on, Prima flowers, All My Memories buttons, Stampinup linen thread, and I believe the lace is also Prima (but I can't be certain) I had fun doing this one - I've never played with flowers quite this large before. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I really like your card. Beautiful color combo. Great take on the sketch.
Post a Comment