My youngest and I have a tradition each Fall where we pick the date when we think the leaves will start turning in the valley.
The loser treats the winner to ice cream!
It's been so miserably warm this year that I was going to guess the first of October, but someone flipped the Autumn switch last night - the breeze coming in my window was downright chilly!
...So I'm thinking I'll have to adjust my projection.
I've had a few days off this week, so I wanted to start some projects.
I ran up to my little LSS just to find a flower die I've been needing, and got lost in a sea of great new stuff!
I've been loving My Mind's Eye's Lost & Found series, and there have been some new lines added.
This "Sunshine" one had me drooling! I love that they have added the 6x6 paper pads to this line. (Perfect for cards!)
It practically dove into my hot little hands - it's all the things I'm loving right now. Warm golden colors, vintage patterns, gentle sentiments - yum!
Spent a happy day playing with it...
This card had me a little frustrated.
I tried three times to get that Post Card stamp to work, but for some reason it remained unreadable - so I plopped a scrolly sticker on top of it.
Hopefully, no one will be the wiser. :-)
I've got today off too - what will I do?
.

No comments:
Post a Comment