How's about a little challenge?
I've been looking at some of my favorite blogs lately, just enjoying all the beautiful eye candy, and have found so many pictures that I love!
I'll post one here, and we'll do some kind of project based on the photo.
You can draw anything from the photo you choose - color scheme, theme, pick any of the elements to incorporate in your project, etc.
Sound good?
I'll share mine too - say, any time between now and next Friday?
No prizes or anything, just an opportunity to shake things up and have some fun sharing, neighbor to neighbor.
Here's the photo:

(picture via another passenger)
Okay, are you with me?
Let's GO!
.

3 comments:
oh oh oh... GREAT picture!!
I have a GREAT idea but I am not sure I can pull it off any time in the near future!
Can't wait to see what you come up with Pat!
I like this..I've got a project in the works. I have finished my project that I was working on for Tom and still had my stuff out. I'm hoping that I can get it all done by Friday :) I like the photo..its not normally my style but I think that I will be able to pull it off.
Yay! I was afraid I'd be alone in this - sure wish I had an idea of what I'm going to do! LOL
Post a Comment