Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Would it be
...Too shocking if I posted something here?
It's been an awfully long time.
It's really hard to find the time to be crafty any more - when I have a day off, my "to do" list is a mile long...
But I let the dishes sit one day, and worked up a couple of things.
This first card is one that I started for Father's day - got interrupted, and didn't get finished in time.
For once, I'll be early for next year. =)
I bought this 6x6 paper pad ages ago, (Teresa Collins) thinking I could do some pretty French looking designs, but I soon realized that I have no idea what French style is...
It didn't turn out like I wanted to - I had something entirely different in mind, but it didn't want to be that. It fought me until I let it have it's way and express it's own style.
Hey - maybe there's a little French in it after all! (Just kidding :-D )
Dedicating this post to Rachel, who, I think, is the only person who hasn't completely given up on me. :-)
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAY you're back! So sorry I took a few weeks to visit! The card is lovely...
Rachel
Post a Comment