Monday, October 15, 2012

Howdy.

Remember me? It's been a while, but I'm just a workaholic these days - and I'm finding that exhaustion is a killer of creativity. I did fly away last week for a little break - went to visit my sis. I spent lots of time in the air, and kept getting myself window seats - but I didn't plan things very well - 2 of the 3 flights, I found myself looking at the wing...
I still have that nasty kink in my neck from looking backwards, but I do so love to watch the world go by from the air... Trying to celebrate my favorite season the best I can, but you'd be surprised how hard it is to find the few little items I need to embellish. I'm giving up on the one, but here's a little something that I did last month...
October is flying by and the leaves are already turning in the valley - which means they have already peaked on the mountain, and it's too late to go for that ride... Hubby's been away for 3 full weeks working, but he's home now. Hopefully for good. Already told him that's not going to happen again. I'm going with next time! Sorely in need of some fun! Happy Fall! ,

1 comment:

rachfishop said...

Lovely - so pretty! Rachel