Friday, January 18, 2013
Telling Time
So little to do in this far away place - I had all my projects done the first week, now here I am in week four...
Didn't get this one posted because, well, I forgot about it. :-)
My husband likes these little calendars I make him for his office, so that he can see pictures of his family on his desk at work. So I had the photos printed before we left to keep me busy wile he's away all day.
(Always a good excuse to buy more stuff, right?)
Anyway, here are the pages for this year's 6x6 calendar - now if I can just remember what box I packed the frame thing in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love it! Brad said that he hasn't ever seen one of these before..I think that he is lying :) My only question is where are you in these?
LOL - I'm not so photogenic anymore...
I've done these for several years, but probably didn't start 'till after Brad left home. The boy speaks the truth. :-)
So glad to see that you're back! These are such a nice idea.
We're having a load of snow dumped on us today and I'm thinking enviously of you out in the nice warm desert...
Pat, These are great! Good job!
Post a Comment