Friday, January 11, 2013
Like the Phoenix...
Rising out of the ashes, here I am again.
What a crazy year it was for us - so many changes! Moving for the first time in 36 years and starting a new adventure at our age, sometimes makes me wonder if we have lost our minds.
Things are going well for hubby in our new Vegas home. His work is progressing well, and ahead of schedule.
For me? It's a bit more of a challenge.
Having no car to get around, and not a soul here that I know, days can be very long and very dull!
I don't have all of my craft supplies here either yet, so what is a girl to do?
I picked up a few things when we were home for Christmas, so I could create some valentines for my favorite grand girlies.
...I got this far, but hubby has already absconded with this one to use for a wedding card for one of his workers.
Back to square one.
One thing I am enjoying about this place is that the sun always shines. I'm sure I'll tire of that when Summer comes and it's 120 degrees out there, but knowing that it's in the negative register back home, and with a foot of snow, I'm not minding it right now.
Determined to set some goals, so I don't go out of my mind with boredom here.
If I can come up with a little creative energy, revitalizing this blog just may be one of them. :-)
Best wishes from the sunny SouthWest!
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment