Here's another little card from the Mellow line...it turned out totally different than what I had in mind - does that ever happen to you?
I had to simplify, because it was too heavy! LOL!

In all honesty, when I first looked at the "Recess" line, I was sorry I ordered them - didn't like them much at all - but, as often happens with BG, the more I played with it, the more I fell in love!
Sorry, I can't show you that card yet - it was for a contest, but here's a little sneak peek:

I've scrapped until the wee hours the last 2 nights, and I have a screaming headache today...better take a break and get something done in the house before hubby fires me! LOL!
Have a great day!

4 comments:
I LOVE basic gray! Great card and use of their paper.
I love the card! nice work! TFS :)
HI! I came across your blog today and found out that you are one talented gal! I just bought all of the new BG lines of paper and I LOVE THEM! I am so glad they came out with a school line because all of the school paper that is out there now seems really juvenile instead of classy looking. I haven't done any layouts or cards in the last 2 months because we were moving but I am so excited to get going again. I will be using your blog in the future for inspiration. Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful ideas!
Thanks all for your kind comments!...and jennihaywood, I see from your blog that you just moved to Utah - so welcome neighbor!
Post a Comment