Friday, August 17, 2007

Have You Ever Been Mellow...

...LOL! Sorry for the "80's flashback!
I love this line by Basic Grey! It's a combination of all my favorite colors, plus the textures and patterns are so fun!
I put this little card together last night (along with another that I just can't find the right finishing touch for, so it will have to debut at a later date.)
I used a sketch from somebody's sketch blog - I'm going to have to do some research because I can't remember where I found it...(blushing ever so slightly) and credit must be paid! If anyone recognizes it feel free to remind me...

The flower rub-on is also from Basic Grey.
Now if I could just master the art of photographing cards! It is so hard to get just the right lighting so that the colors look true to life...

3 comments:

Jaime said...

that is an awesome card! i love all of the new Basic Grey Lines! I just finished a layout this morning with the new Obscure Line.....i haven't gotten any of the Mellow yet. It's next on my List!

Melissa Ullmann said...

Great card Pat! I just got me some Mellow this weekend! I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful card Pat! Yvonne