
I've been back & forth on this card - I made it to look this way, and then I decided the chipboard circle was too much, so I took it off,(as seen earlier here), but my girls both think I should leave it on - anyone want to share an opinion?...because I just don't know! :-P LOL!
And later the same day...
I went to a Stampinup "Stamp & Scrap" today at my friend Karen's.
It was so fun! We just got to choose whatever we wanted to work on, and she let us use any of her stamping supplies that we wanted to - free of charge! How cool is that?
Only 2 people showed up - which was sad for her, but great for us! (plenty of room to spread out - no having to share supplies...)
I made 6 birthday cards, and almost finished 6 wedding cards (hubby's always complaining that "with all the cards you make, why do we never have any we can use?") LOL! So, this was for him.
I'm trying to talk her into doing this once a month - it's just so nice to have other people to scrap with sometimes!

3 comments:
first time to respond.....
LOVE the fall/friends card, one of the prettiest and unique cards I've seen.
Thanks for sharing.
Carol from Indy
forgot to mention that I like the chipboard circle one the best. It just adds something special.
Carol from Indy
they are both awesome and the first just rocks
Post a Comment