Sunday, September 9, 2007

Queen for a Day (....or a Month...)


My friends over at Scrapbook Doodles have started doing a "Queen of the Month."
Here's what it's all about:
Do you want to be the Queen of SD? Come and see the Creative Team's pick for our monthly Featured Scrapper, and join us in giving her the Royal Treatment allmonth long.

This will be alot fun to get to know our awesome members from Scrapbook Doodle

Things we will be doing with the QOTM:
*** Get to know QOTM in a posted thread
*** QOTM Blinkie (coming soon)
*** QOTM will be able to post a challenge for that month


Guess who gets to be the first Queen?
Yup, ME! How fun is that? (I know, I was shocked too!)
I guess I'd better get scrapping so I have something fun to share, huh? LOL!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

All hail the Queen!!!

Pat said...

Ha ha - thanks! ...Do you have a chicken for my table?
(Princess Diaries II)

Lucy Chesna said...

you bet we chose you as our first queen of SD...congrats