...Well, see, there was this kit club I joined a while back, and so I had to buy the kit when it came out, and then the same durn place had a 40% off of Basic Grey sale...(that is scrapbookers "crack" to me - they know I can't resist it and would have to have my "fix") and I fell - right off the wagon and into the shopping cart - yup, I blew it big time!
So now I'm starting over (after I shopped today - if I have to start over, I'm going to make it worth my time!) LOL! Maybe I'm just not cut out for a challenge like this!
...anyway - here's layout #1:

#2 Halloween - some fun Stampinup papers I've had for a while, pics from 2 years ago...

#3 Part one of a 2 pager about our First Annual Autumn Party last year.
#4 Autumn party page 2
#5 The grandkids & parents at the Pumpkin farm last year.

#6 Millie - she was always crashing wherever she sat....

1 comment:
i tried to scrap my stash and not buy anything either..........then i fell off the wagon too! i am proud to report i do not have any broken bones........but i do have some pretty new cat's eye inks that match the color of the goose egg on my forehead!
and i had to take advantage of the same 40% Basic Grey sale......at least we are not alone!
Post a Comment