
I had some fun with this card for a challenge over at Scrapbook Doodles.
I love black & white (as I've mentioned before), and the cow theme just happened to work for this one.
The papers are DCWV, and the ribbons are KI Memories. The die cut border is Bazzill. Brad and tag frame, Making Memories.
I used a sketch from Page Maps this time.
Thanks for checking it out!
.

3 comments:
Hey Pat! I'm slow at this blogging thing and just barely realized that you have your own blog - duh! I'm so happy to know this!!! I LOVE your cards and I'm glad I'll be able to keep in touch with you and your great ideas! Your cow card is darling.
hello,
my name is Elizabeth by the way i come from England and i love your cards. i am nine years old and i am going to a party later so i am looking on your blog to see some card
ideas for the card i am going to make her soon. i am looking on your blog because your ideas are really good.
Thank you Elizabeth, you are very sweet. I hope you find an idea you like for your party.
Pat
Post a Comment