Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let's Try this Again...

I've found another way to post photos, (take that you stupid computer!) ...So, until it finds another way to foil my plans, we'll give it another go.

I've been a little busy while I've been away, so I have a few things to share:
First of all is Lucy's sketch for May - sorry, this is a really awful photo, it doesn't do it justice at all, I took it in a hurry before I left for vacation.
Anyway...

This is the card I made for mothers day this year. I'm running out of mothers - it's very sad. I've used this design on several other things, but I love it - it always turns out nice. (And how about these BG Wisteria papers? Yummy!)

I made this little album for my hubby for our anniversary - it's been a difficult year, and we both needed to be reminded of why we are still together.
(Sorry, no journaling yet - that's just between the 2 of us...)

open album

This one is for my next stamp club exchange - this next meeting will be our last, so I've got to get caught up...

...And last, just a little birthday card I made this month - I always keep my eyes open for anything with cherries, because my daughter in law loves them...

Just one more little thing to share today - I just found this awesome blog giveaway with lots of summer goodies. Check it out: Blog Giveaway

Whew! That's it for today.
Hope you're having a lovely Summer!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

yay! i'm so glad to see this back open! i missed seeing all your beautiful scrappy eye candy!