Monday, January 7, 2008

Do You Ever ????

See something in the store, and shrug it off - but then later you get an idea for that product and you HAVE to have it, but you don't know who makes it, and you can't remember where you saw it - so you spend hours and hours searching every LSS, every magazine, every online store until you finally find it?
No?
*Note to self - schedule appointment with therapist.

I've been searching for a Christmas paper that I saw for weeks now - and I finally found it! So I'm off to the LSS.....

And about those scrapping resolutions....


I guess I'd better make some after all - after the online crop this past weekend, I was apalled at how rusty I am! ...The ideas didn't flow, and when they did - the pages didn't come together like I wanted them to. I seriously need more practice!!!

...A little post-crop card, just because I need to reassure myself I can still do this...

I found these Rob & Bob folder cards on clearance yesterday - the papers are Basic Grey, Making Memories bling, American crafts ribbon. The rub-on is a generic one from WalMart.

2 comments:

aimee ferguson said...

haha, glad you found the paper!! We all get a little rusty sometimes girl, your pages are always beautiful! That card is SO CUTE, and I think I still have a few of those R&B folders in my stash. :)

Jaime said...

that card rocks granny!!!

be sure and stop by my blog for a chance at a RP RAK and chat with Chef Libby!!