
What better way to start a new year than with a fun challenge?
I found this one on Lillybean's Paperie:
* Create a WINTER card in either blues or pinks.
* Card must have glitter or bling---you know some sparkle!
* Must include either fabric or felt
* And, must have a snowman on it---die cut, paper pieced, from patterned paper, sticker, etc.
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish it on time for the deadline, because all the scrapbook stores were closed around here yesterday, and I needed the felt swirlies to finish it - but here it is anyway.... Fun challenge!
I used up some of my Basic Grey Figgy Pudding scraps, the snowman is from Sandylion, and the mini snowflakes (with the bling and sparkle) are K&Co.
*Side note - today is my parent's wedding anniversary - they would have been married 72 years.

1 comment:
This is just adorable. Great job with the challenge.
Post a Comment