Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lazy Day *Quick Update*

*Just a quick little *Toot* update - both of these cards were accepted into the gallery over at Basic Grey today! Woot woot!

I've been so slothful today - I've accomplished nothing except to make these 2 cards with my new Basic Grey Two Scoops papers!
....Oh, but it was fun!


5 comments:

Melissa Ullmann said...

Pat, those are beautiful! I got me a couple of scoops today too! LOL

Keep creating!

Joy Madison said...

pretty pretty!!

Kim said...

I love those cards! and the paper too!! Can't wait to get some of that too.

Deborah said...

I just found your blog, and you have some great things here! Your cards are beautiful!! I have yet to venture into cards, but I'm hoping to try some out very soon.

Jaime said...

Those are gorgeous!! I love them!! and it looks like i am gonna have to get 2 scoops....those papers look yummy!