Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thurday's Fruits

A couple of projects I did this week - first, here's a second helping of Basic Grey's "Two Scoops" - this time a little Love note for Valentine's...
*This one just got picked up by the online magazine Ready Set Create,

(The same card just got accepted into Basic Grey's gallery)
...Meanwhile, the "Removed for publication" sign is new too - just made it - never thought I'd need one! LOL!

...and second, my first entry in the art journal (I really am going to do this!)
I said it wouldn't be anything wonderful - and it's not! But I pulled out the water colors and had fun with them - haven't painted anything in a really long time!

Thanks for visiting - have a really great day!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

congrats on your card getting picked up!! Can't wait to see it!

Melissa Ullmann said...

Congrats on the card!!! Nice entry in your journal!